- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
JIRA Telegram Notifications application collects the following data:
- Your JIRA server version number
- Plugin version of our application installed
- URL of your JIRA instance
- Names and/or IDs of Telegram channels/groups you’d specify in application settings or add our bots to
- Keys of your JIRA projects
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide JIRA Telegram Notifications application with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Install the JIRA Telegram Notifications application in your JIRA instance.
- Set up your installed JIRA Telegram Notifications application instance.
- Perform any actions with our bots within your Telegram group/chat/channel.
How will we use your data?
JIRA Telegram Notifications application collects your data so that we can:
- Properly display all updates from your JIRA instance in proper Telegram channels chosen by you.
- Track your JIRA license state.
- Properly handle chat parsing in the Telegram to show tickets information.
How do we store your data?
JIRA Telegram Notifications application stores your data at Scaleway data centers in Amsterdam.
JIRA Telegram Notifications application will keep all mentioned data for the whole period of using the application. After that period once you delete the application from your JIRA instance – all data collected will be deleted.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal/non-personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that us erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Privacy policies of other websites
- Google Analytics
- Atlassian products
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com